The sessions in the symposia are listed below.
- [K-1] Sustainable Technologies from Various Chemical Reaction Engineering Perspectives (Mar. 15 pm)
- [K-2] Recent Developments on Process Systems Engineering (Mar. 15 pm)
- [K-3] Organic/Inorganic Thin Film Processing for Applications to Electronic and Energy Devices (Mar. 16 am)
- [K-4] Biomedical Engineering Challenges toward Intractable Diseases (Mar. 16 pm)
- [K-5] The 11th Japan-China Symposium on Chemical Engineering (Mar. 17)
- [IS-1] IChES 2023 General session (Mar. 17)
Program is here.
Registered participants (Period I/II) and invited persons can view the abstracts using ID/PW from March 1.
The symposium will be held using GOING VIRTUAL.
Instruction is here